Vastu for bedroom is essential as the bedroom is the place for privacy and complete relaxation. A bedroom is a room where we rest after strenuous day’s work out and need to have a deep sleep to obtain strength for the subsequent day. Vaastu for Bedroom has been given a very important preference, and significance as Bedroom has a very vital place in our home.
As per principles of Vastu Astro Vastu Delhi says it plays impotant role in the designing bedroom because proper direction of bed and sleeping position affects our mental level and peace.
You can get Best Vaastu Tips for bedroom and these vastu tips are according to the Indian Vastu Shastra, which covering all aspects of vastu shastra of bedroom color & directions
- The dressing in the bedroom is not recommended but if the necessary place in the east of the north direction of the bedroom.
- The research work, reading and writing work is best in the west of the bedroom facing North. East direction is also suitable for these activities. While reading one should face East.
- Place electrical equipments in the south¬east corner of the bedroom.
- The wardrobe in the south-west is best in the bedroom.
- Almirahs, showcases, and other bulky items are best in the south or the west walls. A mezzanine on the SW side is tolerable.
- Do not keep South, south-west, and the west corner vacant.
- Avoid lockers or safe in the bedroom.
- The computer should be better to avoid in the bedroom.
- Avoid mirror in the bedroom. If still mirror is required it should be on North, East or N/E wall, place it such a way so that no part of your body will reflect in the mirror while sleeping.
- For any Vastu consultation, you may contact our Vastu Consultant Sunil Mehtani.
Send Your Enquiry